We Heal Together
A Conversation with Dr. Alexandra Solomon: Boundaries
This episode is with the incredible Dr. Alexandra Solomon, @dr.alexandra.solomon (Instagram). Check out the show notes for full information on her and links to her course, books, work, etc. In this episode, we spend the beginning portion getting to know Dr. Alexandra Solomon. She shares how her life has looked like in the pandemic, her educational/professional background, etc. In the remainder of the episode, we have a conversation about boundaries. As always, if you like my content, I would love to have you as a part of my community. I invite you to follow me on Instagram @codependentrecovery. Check out the show notes for information on how to purchase my workbook & how to join ZOOM community clubs. Don't forget that a new podcast drops every Monday. Tune in next Monday for a new episode. We heal better together. See y'all soon. Xoxo- Cordelia
GUEST INFO: DR. ALEXANDRA SOLOMON
- Ways to connect with her
- Take her Intimate Relationships 101 Course
- Want to check out more of Dr. Solomon’s Work?
- About Dr. Solomon
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist at The Family Institute at Northwestern University (Licensed in the State of Illinois)
- Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychology at Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Women’s Studies — University of Michigan
- Graduate certificate in Gender Studies from Northwestern University
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology — Northwestern University
- PhD in Counseling Psychology —Northwestern University, graduated 2001
- She is frequently asked to consult with the media on topics related to love, sex, and marriage including O Magazine, Oprah Winfrey Network (#OWNshow), The Today Show, CBS Early Show, The Atlantic, NPR, Huffington Post, Scientific American, New York Times, and Vogue
- A new podcast episode drops every Monday.
- Music credit: L-Ray Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
- Learn more about your host, Cordelia, by clicking here
- Be sure to follow Cordelia on Instagram: @codependentrecovery
- Want to help me make this podcast better? Take an anonymous survey here.
WORKBOOK + COMMUNITY + RESOURCES
- Want access to free resources? Click here
- Need help finding a therapist? Click here
- Check out Cordelia's book recommendations here
- Disclosure: Cordelia is an affiliate of Bookshop.org and she will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Are you going through a breakup or divorce? Here is the link to the 98-page workbook. Print version + ebook version available worldwide.
- Want to join the community (i.e., community club or book club)? Click here
- Interested in any other affiliate links? Click here
- Note: affiliate links mean Cordelia earns a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Want to learn more about Boundaries?
- Access to free worksheets on boundaries? Click here
- Check out prior podcasts that Cordelia did on boundaries: